HaNon B70 of Lostin70s is a virtual drawbar organ with a rotary speaker that really takes you back to the 70’s, with a great sound and very useful presets. It is an emulator of the legendary Hammond B3 with a 122 Leslie speaker with two rotors. The creators at Lostin70s really did a good job on this, it sounds great and it is easy to work with.
- The Downloads page of Lostin70s has several free instruments on that page so find the HaNon B70
- The HaNon B70 comes in seven different formats, like Windows 64 bit VST3 and VST, but also an exe file to install. Windows 32 bit VST3 and VST are also available and for MAC there is a VST3 and a Audio Units version available.
- Just pick the one you need and click on download.
- If you pick the Windows 64 bit VST3 you need to copy the VST3 file to a specific place where all VST3 plugins are stored. For Windows that is a fixed folder you can find at: C:/Program Files/common files/VST3
- All you have to do is copy theVST3 or DLL to the right folder and then you can start your DAW
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnPYOJUsdw0
WEBSITE FOR INFO: https://lostin70s.com/#/plugins/HaNon%20B70
DOWNLOAD PAGE: https://lostin70s.com/#/download (scroll down to the HaNon B70 plugin)
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.