- The download is quite easy for this machine.
- You can go to the website of Electronik soundlab and check out the Free Plugin Pack.
- Now scroll down to the 808 plugin.
- There you can either download the plugin from a Google drive or from a Mediafire drive.
- If you click on the button of the Google Drive, you will see all the plugins that are available on the Free Plugin Pack page.
- Just scroll down and click on the RVK-808 folder for Windows or Mac, where you will find all the plugins.
- For MAC it is just one .dmg installer and for windows you can choose the VST for 64 bit computers, the VST for 32 bit computers or the VST3 for 64 bit computers.
- These windows downloads come as zip files.
- All you have to do is right click and select download.
- Next you unzip the file and then you can install the plugin.
- You have to copy the VST itselves, and the folder with the sounds, to the right folder on your computer so your DAW can find it.
- For VST3 that is quite simple, that is always the same folder at c:/program files/common files/VST3
- Now you can start your DAW and drag the RVX-808 to one of your tracks.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxjOGyCpPoI
WEBSITE FOR RVX-808 DOWNLOAD: https://electroniksoundlab.com/free-stuff/
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.