- The download comes as a ZIP file for Windows and a PKG file for MAC.
- The ZIP for windows holds several files in the folder. There is a 34 page manual for the plugin which can help you a lot.
- The important file is the .dll file that you have to copy to the folder on your computer where you have stored all the plugins so your DAW can read them.
- If you have a 64 bit computer, you copy the modulair64.dll to your plugin folder,
- If you have a 32 bit computer there is the modulair.dll
- The other two .dll files with the letters FX in it are for VST hosts that sometimes can’t use the ModulAir in the effects section, this is explained at page 5 in the manual.
- After copying the dll to the right folder you can start your DAW.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO REVIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXT7e8-tASw
WEBSITE FOR INFO & DOWNLOAD: https://www.fullbucket.de/music/modulair.html
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY US A COFFEE
Please consider supporting our effort to create free tutorials and reviews.
We love to drink a nice cup of coffee during our work, so we would be very happy if you buy us one.
If you want to donate more (or less) you can always change the amount. Thanks in advance.